Shuttle conveyor is a transverse, bidirectional steel belt conveyor which is employed for conveying final load-out of stamping scrap to large trailers or rail cars. The scrap is evenly distributed in the large scrap containers by continuous, back and forth operation. This even distribution is not possible with swivel chute systems.
- This system can exactly position products
- It has an integrated screen for simple operation
- It is possible to distribute products in multiple rows
- Program can be changed for switching products
- Customers get properly packaged conveyor parts, which can be assembled on site