|Home||» Products||» Crusher||» Crushers And Grinders|
Crushers And Grinders
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 370000.00 - 400000.00 INR
- Stainless Steel
- 100-500 T/hr
- CNC Or Not
- 220-300 Volt (v)
- 1400*1300*1350 Inch (in)
The crusher is a machine, which is designed to cut down the large rocks into gravels, smaller rocks or rock dust. These Crushers are used to decrease the size of the rocks and help in changing the form of waste materials so that they can be effortlessly recycled or disposed of. These products also cut down the sizing of a solid mixture of raw materials (as in rock ores), so that the portions of different constitution can be distinguished. Crushers are the devices that are configured to reduce the size of larger objects with force, these lessen the sizing of the objects into a small and more consolidate volume. This is erstwhile completed by compressing the mass of the object. Some other times, the crushers will be in use for implementing force so as to break the object into a production of smaller pieces.
The crushing is accommodating and emphatic in an assortment of applications. Many a times in the house a small hand-operated crusher is used to cut down the size of aluminum cans. This activity makes it manageable to store the crushed cans until an adequate quantity is assembled to transport these to a recycling solution. The hand-operated crushers of this kind are frequently much inexpensive and espouse no more area than a regular counter-top kitchen appliance.
Applications of crushers:
- Biomass Briquettes
- Pet Coke
Types of crushers:
- IMPACTOR: The Impactors are the sort of crushers where some status is being used for crushing of rocks. In natural types of crushers the pressure is bring forth for the crushing of rocks. Contrary to this, the Impact Crushers regard an impact method.
- Benefits OF IMPACT CRUSHERS:
- Impact crushers bear on blow bars, which have meticulous and added features.
- Impact crushers make an uncomplicated flow chart of crushing materials.
- Impact crushers have a quality for crushing the hard rocks.
- Highly efficient.
- Have a simple and effortless hydraulic operation.
- TYPES OF IMPACT CRUSHER:
- Horizontal shaft impactor
- Vertical shaft impactor
- HAMMER MILL - Hammer crushers are exercised in crushing medium hard materials with debilitated abrasiveness. The compression property of the materials to be crushed, should not surpass 100MPa and the water content should be less than 15%. The materials of hammer crushers are chalk, coal, salt, gypsum, limestone, tile, fiber structure and also the broken wood and paper with beefed-up elasticity and durability.
- Hammer crushers, which are also famed as hammer mills or hammer crusher machines are extensively used for crushing the crisp and medium hard materials in cement, mine, coal, chemical, building material, metallurgy, highway and other industries.
- JAW CRUSHER - Jaw crushers are primarily used for the medium-graininess crushing of all types of ores and large materials in metallurgy, mine, highway, building material, railway, chemical, water conservancy and various other applications. The maximal compression capability of the materials to be crushed is 320MPa.
- BALL MILL - A ball mill is a specific kind of grinder that is used to blend and grind materials for the usages in paints, mineral dressing processes, pyrotechnics, selective laser sintering and ceramics.
- The ball mills are used for grinding materials like pigments, coal and feldspar for pottery. The grinding can be implemented either wet or dry but the first is executed at low speed. Mingling of explosives is an instance of a petition for rubber balls. For the methods with many components, ball milling has been highly effective in enhancing the reactivity of solid waste chemical. Apart from this, ball milling is also effective for the production of unstructured materials.
- SHREDDER- The Ideal shredders stand in industrial usages and discard all the wastes in the machine with casual and effortless destroying process. These are the innocuous and confident ways to obviate all types of factory wastes from getting ill-used.
- These are used where a high impact force is significant for breaking the material.
- Appropriate only for rough and bristly grinding between 10mm to 80 mesh (200 micron).
- Linners and Hammers of dissimilar construction like alloy steel and stainless steel are given to match the grinding material.
- If determinate on a especially designed AVM pad frame, no RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete) foundation is mandatory.
Application:- Distinctive minerals, wood pieces roots, coconut shells, stems etc.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India